Click image to read more about our Lean Practitioner training Click image to read more about our Lean Expert/Facilitator training
Lean Manufacturing Training & Certification
Anyone looking to learn about lean manufacturing will need to realize that not all training courses are created equal. There are some important points that you need to be aware of. Don’t be afraid to ask these questions and more:
- Who is the person or persons that created the lean training?
- What is their level of experience in the application of lean manufacturing principles?
- How does the training compare with accepted industry standards for lean manufacturing training?
- Does the organization offer training to accommodate difference competency levels e.g. Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced?
- Does the completion of the training result in an improved level of knowledge about lean manufacturing?
- Do you receive a Certificate of Achievement on completion of the training course?
- Is the price of the training at an affordable amount to match my budget?
We have only highlighted a few of the critical questions to ask when looking for a lean manufacturing training course. Do your own research, and don’t be influenced by the name of the training organization or educational establishment. You need to get a direct focus on the person that’s facilitating the training materials. The bottom line here is simple. If the person presenting the training materials knows what they are doing, you will learn and develop the ability to apply what they are teaching you. You will know what to do!
Radical Transformation has developed several lean training courses that are being used by organizations all over the world. We pride ourselves the quality of our training materials and the service we offer to our clients. We have developed lean training courses for Lean Manufacturing, Lean Office and Lean Healthcare.